- Moral men admit mistakes. Immoral men will go to any length to justify their actions and will never admit wrong doing.
- Moral men think long and hard about starting actions that result in the deaths of 15,000 people.
- Moral men start wars as a last resort.
- Moral men start wars as a last resort when they say that is what they intend to do - i.e moral men keep their word.
- Moral men do not prey upon the fears of Americans to facilitate acts of foreign agression.
- Moral men are not certain in the face of all doubt but always doubt their information and actions when either of those result in harm to others.
- Moral men do not accuse others of "flip-flopping" if they themselves have "flip-flopped" repeatedly - i.e. moral men are not hypocrites.
- Moral men do not misconstrue the words and ideas of their opponents in order to attack an easier target - i.e. moral me do not construct straw men.
- Moral men step down from positions of authority when it is clear they don't have the intellect, judgement, or leadership to justly execute that authority.
War for the Dollar